Northwest Passage High School (NWPHS), a public charter high school educating students in grades 9-12, is seeking an experienced and self-directed Business Manager. This position is responsible for managing daily business operations including: Preparing and managing the annual budget; Maintaining SMART system General Ledger; Monthly bank reconciliations; Preparing monthly Financial Statements and reports for Board of…Details
Our curriculum combines advisory, inquiry driven project based learning, interdisciplinary seminars and expeditions.
We strive to teach students to become independent learners with the skills to be successful in the 21st century.
Northwest Passage High School, Charter School District 4049, is a public charter school, authorized by Bethel University, located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota.
Check out the award winning video produced by students who competed in the 2016 MAAP STARS competition.
- OPEN HO– USE – Tuesday, July 12 at 6:30 p.m. This open house is for any students and parents interested in finding out more about our school for the 2016-2017 school year.
- OPEN HO– USE – Wednesday, August 10 at 6:30pm. This open house is for any students and parents interested in finding out more about our school for the 2016-2017 school year.
What Makes Us Different?
- 1 staff to 16 students
- Not more than 180 enrolled students
- Individualized curriculum
- Hands on learning
- Project based Learning
- S.T.E.A.M. focus
- 1 to 1 access to emerging technology
- College ready curriculum
- Performance based assessments
- Field studies & overnight expeditions
- Long term advisory model
Traditional vs NWPHS
Northwest Passage High School
Northwest Passage High School’s Annual Meeting will take place at 6:30PM on Tuesday, October 18th. All are welcome to this public meeting, where we will present our annual reports and elect a new school board member for a two-year term. The Annual Meeting will be preceded by an open board meeting at 5:30PM. If you…Details
I loved the support and encouragement that my daughter received to develop leadership/confidence skills.
My daughter was pleased to be able to work at her own pace. She really loved the low student to teacher ratio and appreciated the personal staff also.
A positive path for building real life experiences.
We partner with other organizations within our community to expand the learning experiences of our students